STRAKON 2019 incl. SP1 64 Bit must be installed!
Download and Installation
- Click the STRAKON2019-x64SP1Patch3.exe file and the Save command.
- Select the directory in which you want to save the file.
- Click Close.
- Click on the saved file STRAKON2019-x64SP1Patch3.exe and follow the installation instructions.
Extract of the revised topics
- Modify section - texts: The "Overlain" option is now automatically switched off after the correction.
- Undo in current function: Can now be used again in the bar steel function without counting errors.
- The laying via SmartClick on the main view now shows the correct position/alignment of the mesh in the cube.
- In the position comparison the mesh type is now considered again.
- The switch position "Overlain" is now remembered during laying and correction.
- Circular design meshes can now be used for 3D reinforcement and PXML data export.
- Marking lines of embedded parts are now carried along during displacements.
- Print PDF: The elements belong to the layers correctly again.
- Export IFC: Hidden embedded parts are no longer exported to an IFC file.
- FEM: For very small values of network points, the value for the basic reinforcement is displayed correctly again.
- Lattice girders are no longer grouped together, but delivered individually.
- From-to-Bars are now delivered with their individual lengths.
- Delivery of the article number of the element
- Publish - CPIXML: The options "Embedded parts etc." are now correctly implemented.