Bridge and Structural Engineering Planning with STRAKONIn addition to buidling construction, the CAD software STRAKON offers you:
- automated planning through integrated STRAKON Bridge/Tunnel Designer
- individual automated planning of bridge superstructures also with change of cross slope, cross section changes, widening, outcropping ...
- manual input or import of corresponding files from roadways, gradients, D40, D21
- automatic creation of 3D routes with clothoids, arcs, parabolas etc.
- curve cuts
- automatic evaluations, e.g. height table in self-definable grids
- 3D/BIM planning of abutments, tunnels, round tanks, power plant towers etc. with the modern BIM technology "STRAKON-Cube".
- beautiful professional 2D or 3D plans as a result
- world coordinates (Gauß-Krüger, UTM) and point labels
- import of 3D terrain models via REB, OKSTRA, LandXML
- 3D/BIM presentation possibilities from the finest on the plan, as image or live
- best reinforcement planning for bridges and engineering structures
- buidling construction, construction engineering, civil engineering, industrial construction, bridge construction, tunnel construction, power plant construction, structural precast parts, semi precast parts
STRAKON application areas
- Construction Engineering
- Structural Design
- Structural Precast Parts
- Semi Precast Parts
- Architecture for Structural Engineers
More about CAD for Construction Engineering / Structural Designers
- Formwork and Reinforcement Planning with STRAKON
- STRAKON 2018: Benchmark for BIM Structural Design
- Reinforcement Planning with high Adjustment Convenience