The BIM CAD Software for Structural Design
Why STRAKON from DICAD for Structural Engineers?
Perfect for open BIM processes
Perfect for decentralized work on one modell
Active collaboration with customers
Quick to learn
Active support for the first projects
STRAKON Application Areas
|Construction Engineering||Bridge and Structural Engineering Planning|
|Structural Design||Structural and Civil Engineering|
|Structural Precast Parts||Structural Precast Planning|
|Semi Precast Parts||Semi Precast Parts Planning|
|Architecture for Structural Engineers||Overall planning|
|Building Information Modeling||Optimized planning process|
|Interfaces||Uncomplicated data exchange|
News – We Will Keep You up to Date
- STRAKON 2023 – Customers determine content of the new version!
- STRAKON – The BIM-CAD for structural planners for all areas of planning work!
- 3D BIM STEEL CONSTRUCTION and SOLID CONSTRUCTION in ONE CAD system!
- New design software for semi precast parts ...
- Trend – Automation in the Structural Precast Plant
- IBC Ingenieurbau-Consult: Formwork and reinforcement planning ...
Digital Modeling in the BIM Process
With its focus on BIM technology, STRAKON integrates itself into the planning process as an intelligent software solution for structural engineers. Thanks to the optimization of change processes and the integrated model check, these procedures increase the productivity of your planning.STRAKON in the BIM Process
Let DICAD products be demonstrated to you via Internet without obligation.
Free license for your study