DICAD Forum 2013: Knowledge provides a Competitive Edge
A series of events organized by DICAD Systeme GmbH in the cities of Stuttgart, Munich, Cologne, Hanover, Berlin, Erfurt, Salzburg and Zurich in November will demonstrate how planning can be streamlined and how the balance of expense and income can be improved with the aid of modern software tools.
What is more efficient and in which case - 2D or 3D CAD? What are the possibilities of the 3D building model? What are the advantages of automated changes in reinforcement planning? And last but not least, the event is concerned with the question of how users can generate an adequate remuneration by means of formwork and reinforcement planning.Do you have any questions? Please contact us right here.
STRAKON application areas
- Construction Engineering
- Structural Design
- Structural Precast Parts
- Semi Precast Parts
- Architecture for Structural Engineers
More about CAD for Construction Engineering / Structural Designers
- Bridge and Structural Engineering Planning with STRAKON
- Formwork and Reinforcement Planning with STRAKON
- STRAKON 2018: Benchmark for BIM Structural Design
- Reinforcement Planning with high Adjustment Convenience